I EXCEL I LEAD
Infusing Excellence through Inspirational Leadership
The typical challenges faced by business leaders whilst stewarding their growth are competition, conducive government policies and banking regulations, matching economies of scale, payment and credit issues and most importantly attracting and nurturing talented and skilled workforce. It is every businessman’s dream to have an enthused workforce who shares the passion of contributing to the company’s vision.
These challenges cause a lot of stress that robs the business owner or top management from living happily and enjoying the moment. We believe that all the above challenges can be easily combatted and a plan to leap frog into the future can be made whilst maintaining an unwavering smile.
The iEXCEL iLEAD program provides simple tenets to living life sans all the stress. It has interactive sessions, panel discussions and health programs like yoga, pranayama and a unique breathing technique called the Sudarshan kriya. The program helps in understanding the human psyche, understanding the self and most importantly offers sutras to being an inspirational leader.
The programs have been well accepted by leaders in the industry to be very beneficial and an eye opener to understanding people, employees and business in the bigger context of appreciating life.
- Tenets on Inspirational Leadership: Leadership approaches to build a culture that brings out the best in people and provides room for talent to flourish. Tips for creating an ambience of excellence.
- Mind Management: Understanding the complexities of the mind and emotions and provide tools to cultivate a desired mind-set
- Coping with uncertainty: Uncertainty is ever-increasing in the business environment and leaders need to learn how to cope with uncertainty. The program will include valuable tips on how to cope with uncertainty.
- Teamwork & effective communication: Tips for building ownership and trust. Causes for failure in team work and frameworks on how to deal with situations that aids in promoting teamwork.
- Tackling attrition & absenteeism: Understanding employee burn-out and rust-out.
- Fostering Creativity & Innovation: Tips to tap into the creativity of your employees and build an innovative organization. Moving from mistakes to Innovation.
- Lifestyle Management: Stretching and low-impact postures to maintain good physical and mental health. Tips to acquire a healthy mind and body. Comprehensive session on work-life balance with practical tenets.
- Sudarshan Kriya: A powerful breathing technique that harmonizes the body, mind and spirit.